Skip to content
- Be sure to thank our wonderful sponsors when given the chance!
- Tomorrow, Saturday, July 15th!, 2017 A 20% chance of a shower or thunderstorm forecast as of Friday morning. The event will take place as scheduled. The Baxter County Airport Terminal is air conditioned and perfect for a visit & talk with pilots. Looks like a great day for a visit to the airport!
- This event is intended for high school & college students and adults who have an interest in aviation. Those under the age of 14 will need pilot permission to visit the flight line of aircraft.
- We hope to dispel common beliefs that airplanes are dangerous machines and not very affordable.
- Pilot’s Briefing: https://pilotsprops.org/pilots-briefing
- Event Flyer: PilotsProps
- Open to Public – 1 – 3 PM
1:00 – Prop Talk – Tom Meadows – Naval Aviation
1:15 – Prop Talk – FrankMaslakow – Flight Instruction
1:30 – Prop Talk – Gene Sullivan – Aircraft Repair
1:45 – Prop Talk – Jim Davis – Nine Months to Give – Flight to 48 states
2:00 – Prop Talk – Dr. Bill Black – Landing On A Carrier
2:15 – Prop Talk – Bob Crissman – Helicopters
2:30 – Prop Talk – Air Evac Lifeteam
2:45 – Prop Talk –
- Big Air, LLC is the Fixed Base Operator (FBO) at Baxter County Airport. They sell fuel, flight training, and other services to the aviation community. They will offer introductory flights at a discounted rate for this event; however, they are not under contract or in any way affiliated with the EAA Chapter 775.
- Airplane Rides: 1 – 6 PM ($20/person)